Senior Data Scientist for Advanced Analytics
Do you enjoy data as much as we do?
We are looking for a skilled new colleague who has the aspiration and skills to play an essential role in our team.
As part of the Centre of Excellence for Advanced Analytics, you will be part of a setup that constantly challenges the status quo and looks for new opportunities where Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can propel innovation and provide value.
Using forefront technologies and advanced data science, we experiment, develop and implement machine learning applications.
The CoE focuses on Risk Management and Compliance applications and is divided into small squads engaging with different parts of the organisation.
Our team is currently located in Denmark and Lithuania.
Depending on your knowledge and qualifications, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Develop and implement Data Science solutions
- Present and explain models for internal stakeholders
- Participate in identifying and assessing scenarios where machine learning can deliver high impact
- Mentoring more junior data scientists in the team
- Participate in setting the standards and best practices
- 5+ years of professional experience from working with Data Science and Machine Learning
- Solid programming skills in Python or similar languages
- Analytical mindset and a fact-based approach for solving problems
- Higher education (Maths, Physics, Computer Science or similar field)
- As you will join an international environment, solid English skills are key
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2960 EUR to 4440 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist, Senior.