Senior Data Scientist for Decision Modeling
Would you like to further develop your data modelling skills as well as use your competencies in an area with a large impact on our business? Join the Decision Modeling team and become a Nordic frontrunner to automate credit decisions.
Decision Modeling has a mission to disrupt traditional credit-granting processes and put customers first through fast and transparent credit decisions. Our focal point is to engage gratification and higher customer satisfaction from what we do. Some of the key aspects that will take us there are automated decisions in the customer journey by working from a perspective of contributing to a standardised process and minimising resources spent.
You will be part of Decision Modeling consisting of 40 employees working from our offices in Vilnius and Copenhagen. We are a team with a flat structure and an informal atmosphere. Our focus is to have good collaboration and enable the best in each other.
“We work in a safe environment where everyone’s opinion is appreciated. Our team is characterised by high levels of collaboration and owns the tasks as a team, but we rely on you as an individual, giving your best shot at the solution. Our job is to collaborate with stakeholders across IT, Business units, and management to align the best solutions that will have a direct impact on the bank’s customers.” says your future manager, Peter
This position will give you the opportunity to prove yourself as a tech specialist and become a strategic thinker in the team. You will be supporting the team on technical implementations and defining model orchestration in our future microservice model infrastructure.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Improve and challenge our automated ADO, build pipelines, model orchestration, and infrastructure
- Take an important role in implementing standards for our technical best practices, pythonic principles, and frameworks
- Collaborate with product management and business stakeholders to understand company needs and advise on methodical solutions and technical best practices
- Improve existing algorithms and build new Proofs of Concept
- Work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and do things differently, and dare to fail and learn from it
- The key success factor is your ability to understand and solve technical problems and automate processes using ADO pipelines for an efficient model lifecycle
- Ability to put the customers first, collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas, and constantly learn new things
- A Master’s degree or equivalent, e.g., Computer Science, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Programming, Statistics, or other relevant fields
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, build pipelines, and Docker
- Experience working with large-scale Python projects
- Experience working with Micro service architecture
- Professional working proficiency (written and spoken), upper-intermediate English skills
- Working with OpenShift infrastructure as code will be part of the job, so if you have experience with this, it is a great plus; if not, we expect an open mind and willingness to learn
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist, Senior.