Senior Data Scientist in Remediation Execution LT
Are you an expert in data science looking to develop innovative data analysis solutions? Do you thrive in a collaborative and diverse team environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Join the Remediation Execution Unit within Technology & Services – Personal and Business Customers at Danske Bank. Our team is committed to driving remediation best practices within the Group while possessing the execution capabilities to support our mission. We are a diverse team with a wide range of skills, including project management, business analytics, data science, and modelling.
Our core competencies lie in our ability to transform complex requirements into simple solutions, encompassing streamlined processes, efficient IT systems, and effective remediation strategies. With a deep understanding of operational and technical best practices in various areas, such as operational, technical, and regulatory aspects, we consistently deliver on customer promises.
We offer an exciting and creative work environment characterized by an informal atmosphere and a collaborative culture based on trust and helpfulness. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside committed and skilled colleagues, with room for experimentation and growth as a team. We provide exciting opportunities for personal and professional development, ensuring you can continuously learn and thrive.
- Be a key driver of our data analysis initiatives, supporting the remediation program and ensuring its success
- Build and improve remediation models
- Support ad hoc data requests and deliverables
- Extract, analyse, and monitor data
- Interpret data, analyse results, and provide reports and analytical dashboards
- Develop data analysis solutions tailored to the needs of our remediation program
- 3+ years of relevant experience in reporting, analysis, and data management
- Proficient in using data analysis tools such as SQL, Excel, R, Python, Power BI, or Tableau
- Demonstrated execution skills and ability to deliver high-quality results
- Analytical mindset with full attention to detail
- Able to effectively present data and technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist, Senior.