Senior Data Scientist in SuperAI
Do you have a passion for data and data science? And do you take pride in your data assets and the data-driven decisions and insights they generate? Then come join our team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists at the SuperAI Centre of Excellence in Danske Bank!
For 150 years, Danske Bank has strived to be a driver of growth and development in society. In this time, the bank has amassed experience and huge volumes of data that have and can be connected to open a treasure trove of information with societal impact.
As a team, we help uncover and preventing money laundering and other financial crimes, provide credit risk metrics that ensure Danske Bank has a real-time data-driven understanding of the risks it takes on and, conduct academic research to further data efforts within the financial sector.
Our Centre of Excellence is a team of 40+ that works with other teams across the bank to understand the bank’s data value chain. This enables us to master the end-to-end journey of our big data, as well as our modelling and analytic products.
- Be working in the top priority project, which introduces remediation approach related to Bank’s debt collection and hence is of massive impact for Danske’s risk management
- Develop end-to-end data science solutions – from understanding the problem and designing the model to deploying and maintaining the final solution
- Obtain relevant business and system knowledge to covert requirements efficiently to technical design documentation and conceptual data modelling and communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Develop sustainable, efficient and scalable data pipeline for both batch and real-time that meet best practices and are always monitored
- Be a mentor for junior data scientists in the team, sharing your knowledge and experience within data science
- Participate in setting and documenting the standards and best practices for data science at Danske Bank
- Work with developing a good understanding of the banks data to take proactive action on data abnormalities and monitoring cases, as well as, user miss-understanding of exposed data. Another task will be to optimize data delivery, automate manual processes and improve data quality
- Higher education within computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or similar
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Data Engineering role
- Expertise with Python, SQL, Spark, C# (optional)
- Analytical mindset and fact-based approach for solving problems
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn, and an openness to new methodologies and techniques
- Hands-on with git and coding best practices
- Knowledge and interest in machine learning
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4080 EUR to 6120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist (IT Data Scientist), Senior.