Senior Data Solutions Architect/BI Developer
Global Insights is part of the Data and Analytics Technology Office with key motivation and strategic goal to implement and drive data and technological agenda in the bank. Next to Data Platform, Group Data Office CoE, Analytics Foundation CoE, we represent the Business Intelligence part from the data perspective.
Global Insights is a centralized unit with a mission to provide data and reporting solutions to support service units across Technology & Services organization and other bank areas. We hold responsibility spanning data and reporting infrastructure maintenance, business logic ownership, technical and reporting development in SQL and Tableau. Our product’s core focus is processing operational and end-to-end performance, capacity planning, and management information insights.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
We are looking for an experienced data solutions architect passionate about supporting large-scale legacy solution modernisation to help design our future technology stack and solution architecture for a modern and scalable business intelligence platform.
An ideal candidate is expected to:
- Design and maintain an optimally flexible, future-proof, well-governed, and interconnected technology architecture for digital reporting and data-driven decision making
- Ensure architecture compliance with enterprise architecture standards, IT risk, and security protocols, and data management principles
- Have an in-depth understanding of data and organising it into structured, meaningful, and reusable databases
- Provide strategic oversight of data migration and technology modernisation projects, ensuring not only technical but also qualitative characteristics in line with defined standards
- Act as a sparring partner for data engineers and BI analysts and lend a hand in development when needed
- Define tactical measures to implement modern technology and security parameters in target platforms
- Formulate a technological data strategy for certain areas, e.g., API adoption for data sourcing/sharing, etc.
- Identify optimization areas and specific roadmaps to realize improvements
- Proactively collaborate with broader data & analytics community to continuously improve organizational interconnectedness of data repositories and enable optimal use of infrastructure
- Act as a role model, couch, support, and effectively share knowledge with the broader data engineering, business intelligence team
- Demonstrated understanding of the landscape of emerging and mature data-related technologies and disciplines and their role in data-driven systems – such as data warehousing, data modeling, advanced analytics, source control, API, data cloud, CI/CD, etc.
- Practical experience in data-related technology architectural design and modelling
- Professional experience working with large scale and diverse enterprise data solutions utilizing such technologies and products as data warehousing, MS SQL Server (+ other RDBS), SSIS, SSAS, SQL MDS, Hadoop, Tableau (optional). Knowledge of Python / .Net / C# knowledge is a big plus. AWS knowledge is considered as advantage
- Proven experience in IT solutions lifecycle management gained by working in data warehousing or software development projects
- Understanding of the data protection regulations and their impact, for instance, GDPR and Data Security protocols
- Know what it takes to establish proper data governance by building standards, and processes around data flows
- Demonstrated information management skills, including data lineage/traceability and data governance concepts, working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies/platforms, and aligned vendor solutions and the capabilities they bring
- Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills and ability to make decisions in a rather complex environment
- Having proactive, agile, strategic mindset, and extremely good analytical problem solving skills
- Proactive, positive, passionate, and outspoken
- Fluent in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.