Senior Development Consultant for Large Corporates and Institutions
Are you excited to drive change and see the tangible outcome of it? Do you enjoy working with processes, data, and people? Do you enjoy communicating and partnering with various stakeholders? Would you like to be part of an open, learning, and collaborative team?
We are looking for a Senior Consultant for Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) to lead and support Continuous Improvement Culture development as well as coordinate various other improvements and initiatives to support the whole change agenda of the organization. No week will be equal to another. Your ideas and opinions will be encouraged and valued from day one.
You will be joining a team, which constantly is looking for the best practices, and opportunities, and seeks to improve life for customers and our organization’s employees. Your scope of work will be a mix of area-specific and cross-organizational changes, both strategic and operational agendas.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority the role.
- Lead one of the biggest initiatives in LC&I Services called “Wildfire” which is a framework of collaborative competition with the purpose to drive benefits and engagement through Lean principles
- Contribute to or lead various cross-organizational change initiatives/projects
- Drive and be a key partner in facilitating communication with stakeholders to get benefits implemented
- Cooperate closely with other colleagues working on operational excellence agenda to utilize their expertise
- Promote a change mindset and support organizational change implementation
- Learn continuously new services, processes, and technological constructs
- You bring 2-3 years of experience working with process improvements and applying lean practices
- You have good presentation & facilitation skills
- You have basic knowledge of project management and have experience in structuring complex tasks as well as the structured way of implementing those
- You have good stakeholder management skills and experience
- You are structured, analytical, and pragmatic and thrive with and promote change in the organization
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Demonstrate teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- You have a proactive mindset, a can-do attitude, and great collaboration skills
- You have advanced English skills both verbal and written
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant Development, senior.