Senior Development Consultant for the People Tribe
Would you like to become a part of our People Tribe and support us improve our HR processes and tools? It is an opportunity to join our team of around 80 members and together focus on Tribe business management support.
Strategic insights, empowerment for responsibility, and a large network will be some of the key aspects influencing your role. As a Business Manager, you will be working closely with Tribe leadership and act as their trusted partner, supporting sound and data-driven decision making. You have an overview of deadlines, strategic goals, and HR-related accountabilities with a firm grip on financials and other administrative routines. In addition, you will have a wide variety of interactions with members from within the tribe and stakeholders outside of the tribe.
You will join a fairly new set-up, allowing you to put your print on the structure, and responsibilities and build up the framework. Even though you will be working in the People Tribe as their Business Manager, you will also be a part of a network of Business Managers from other areas, where collaboration, knowledge sharing, and best practices are shared.
*Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered different seniority.
- Work side by side with tribe leadership on their strategic plans to ensure delivery and monitor progress and act as a sparring partner
- Communicate with various stakeholders to ensure alignment between areas and coordinate with other units for reporting
- Help develop, deliver and improve business performance management matrices to monitor and report as well as prepare analytics and key stakeholder reports
- Support with preparation of quarterly business review memos as well as tracking and reporting of goals and key results (including business cases)
- Assist in the HR cycle to monitor target capacity for tackling headcounts and Strategic Workforce Planning
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and engagement inside and outside the tribe about supporting processes
- Ensure a structured administrative foundation
- You enjoy an innovative environment and find it motivating to create structure and get your energy from making a difference for the leadership group
- 3+ of experience in a similar role
- Solid experience in supporting senior management
- Demonstrate a structured way of working through a motivated and team-oriented attitude with a focus on execution
- Have analytical capabilities, good communication skills, and an interest in technology
- Advanced English skills (both oral and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Senior.