SENIOR ECONOMETRICIAN (TRADITIONAL)
- Discuss and strategize how econometric models and statistical methods would solve a given business problem in the best possible way;
- Exchange ideas with professionals in various fields: business, legal, coding, modeling, database management, etc.;
- Create a plan, share it with others and stick to it;
- Build econometric models using advanced statistical methods using hardware more powerful than any current cloud solution;
- Document your code and model and share it with others;
- Implement and take ownership of your creation;
- Create metrics and visualizations to measure model’s efficiency and to monitor it’s performance after deploying to production;
- Prepare documentation and presentation of the new model you just created;
- Welcome the cheers and applause on a job well done from colleagues and other businesses.
- MSc/PhD in mathematics, econometrics, statistics or similar;
- Ability to prove solid understanding of microeconometrics and related fields;
- Developing and implementing statistical models with Python or R using MS SQL or PostgreSQL as raw data repository;
- Ability to present and defend your creations using visualizations, reports and other tools;
- Your advantange:
- Experience in credit risk modeling;
- Experience with multilevel (hierarchical) modeling, multivariate GLMM’s and similar;
- Theoretical background in Bayesian statistics;
- Experience in creating macroeconometric models and knowledge of the best practices in combining both micro- and macroeconometric models;
- Working experience with GIT and Docker.
- Work on cutting edge hardware.
- Weekly seminars about various ML and AI topics.
- Generous funding of various courses in Coursera or Udemy.
- Frequent visits by professors from universities.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Opportunity to create products that directly impact Lithuania‘s economy.
- Competitive compensation (3500 – 6000 EUR gross).
with subject "SENIOR ECONOMETRICIAN (TRADITIONAL)"