Senior eLearning Designer
Are you willing to join Danske Bank as a Senior eLearning Designer and support employees throughout their online learning journey in the compliance area?
Then join us and become a member of the Compliance Training & Development team within Group Compliance. The team is focused on bringing blended learning solutions to empower the organization strengthening the compliance knowledge, competencies and culture.
As a Senior eLearning Designer you will take a strong responsibility to design, develop, and launch the highest quality compliance eLearning to assure the growth and sustainability of employee competencies across the Group.
You will be in close collaboration with compliance stakeholders, subject matter experts, and external training providers to guarantee high-quality eLearning processes and solutions.
You will be working in a Vilnius-based team as well as collaborating with multinational colleagues.
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Cooperate with internal Learning Experience Consultants and Subject Matter Experts to ensure that eLearning material is accurate and comprehensive
- Develop eLearning materials (scripts, storylines, etc.)
- Ensure communication and cooperation with vendors regarding compliance with eLearning development externally
- Design eLearning courses in-house
- Develop and implement innovative online training solutions aligned with the Regulatory expectations, needs of the organisation, and the individual
- Provide regular reporting to the Line Manager, Management and stakeholders on related area
- 3+ years of experience taking eLearning development responsibilities
- Strong understanding of eLearning development techniques
- Stakeholder management and corporate communication skills
- Understanding of the regulatory context in which Danske Bank operates
- Advanced skills in spoken and written English is essential
- Flexibility in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in areas related to graphic design, multimedia or visual communication would be desirable
- Understanding of the financial services sector would be desirable
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Senior.