Senior Finance Associate
We are Baltic Assist - the outsourcing and financial partner to the world's best-known Scandinavian tech startups and well-known brands. We are looking for a passionate Senior Finance Associate with a "can-do spirit" to join us in our next chapter of growth.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be providing high-quality accounting services in compliance with the principles of accounting for the portfolio of international companies. It is an exciting role with great responsibility and opportunities to grow.
How you’ll spend your day
- Handling the day-to-day accounting operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests.
- Collecting and analysing financial and administrative data from different sources and putting them in the system to ensure that accounting information is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic financial reports and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable.
- Assisting with VAT returns and other statutory reports.
- Coaching new or less experienced colleagues.
You'll be successful if you have
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar.
- Relevant professional experience in Finance or similar (at least 6 months).
- Good communication skills - fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and experience of booking software is preferential.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent analytical skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with international companies will take your ambitions and talents to the next level.
- Excellent conditions to support your professional and personal development (training and education support).
- Flexible working arrangements to help you succeed in your career while balancing personal needs.
- Open and friendly company culture.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Additional 5 (five) working days of paid vacation per year.
- Paid workcation in other countries (for example, Spain, Malta, Italy etc.).
- Health insurance.
- Motivation system and other benefits.
1600 - 1950 EUR/month gross (before tax) based on your competencies, skills, and experience.