Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (108)
Area of competence:Finance, accounting, audit
The Senior Accountant for Accounts Payables ensures timely and accurate service delivery for all Accounts Payables transactions.
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities,
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across the company's European branch of agreed policies and procedures by team members,
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes,
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects,
- Supports team members in achieving performance and quality standards as described in relevant service level agreements,
- Assist and drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
- University degree / BSc in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar area,
- 3+ years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting processes and process improvements in Shared Service Center environment,
- Experience in Accounts Payables processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage,
- Very good French language skills,
- Basic English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
|Salary offered:||from 2.578 €/month to 3.008 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Kornelija Jasė|
|Address:||Mėnulio g. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: