Senior Front-end Developer for Welcoming and Orchestration Tribe
Does impacting customer experience get you out of bed in the morning? Do you love designing kick-ass solutions to be used by thousands of customers and internal users? If this sounds like you – come join us!
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, we are responsible for Welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast. We’re on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product orders are strategic priorities for Danske Bank, where we’re tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience.
We want an awesome Front-end developer with an innovative agile mindset to join us in creating solutions for onboarding customers, alongside digital self-service tools.
You’ll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India. We want you as part of our Vilnius team.
- Take responsibility for solutions (from design to deployment)
- Ensure that architectural choices are based on best practices and live up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Represent the project/area in internal forums
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Test our thinking based on your experience with new technologies
- Mature the tribe’s usage of micro frontends
- 4+ years experience in developing Web applications using Modern Web technologies and at least 3+ years of React experience
- Good knowledge of unit/integration testing and debugging React applications
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Enthusiasm about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions as well as the ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills and an advanced level of English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4240 EUR to 6360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Front-end Specialist), Senior.