Senior Front-End Software Engineer
We are a dynamic and efficient squad, that takes on enterprise challenges to make our colleagues and our own lives easier. We build purposeful experiences, not just apps. From ideas to outcomes, we are there every step of the way. Our ambition is to empower our colleagues to reach their goals with tools that are beautifully designed, intuitive, and easy to use.
We develop web, mobile, and desktop applications, as well as integrations with existing and new products, by using a wide range of technologies: React, Angular, dotnet core, Electron, Ionic, Flutter, node, and others. We also love DevSecOps practices and culture; Good development flow, feedback, continuous learning, and experimentation are principles we strive to follow.
If you resonate with our approach “from employees to employees” then this opportunity might be just what you’re looking for! You will join a unique autonomous team of software engineers, supported by a designer, business analyst, and an architect on a quest to help others succeed.
Your main quest will be to design, develop and deliver high-quality self-service applications and features for our employees. Also, you will:
- Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration
- Ensure that we have minimal but valuable technical documentation for our solutions.
- Share your knowledge and experience to improve teams’ way of working
- Contribute and adhere to our web and mobile app coding standards, best practices, and procedures
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Solid experience in designing and building software products or product features
- In-depth knowledge of React, Angular, or other popular front-end frameworks based on JS/TS.
- Solid experience with state management patterns and libraries
- Experience working with front-end testing frameworks and tools (Jest/Cypress/Karma/Jasmin, or others)
- Experience working with RESTful web APIs and integrating them into client apps
- Familiar with container-based development and DevOps workflows
- Good knowledge of different authentication methods to secure your apps
- Communication skills, ability to explain engineering problems and concepts in simple terms
- Fluent in English and technology
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3920 EUR to 5880 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Front-end Specialist), Senior.