Senior IT End User Engineer (Mobile Platform)
End User Device Services area is going through a transformation, embracing modern ways of working through different devices using both on-prem and cloud-based device management platforms.
As a Senior End-User Engineer, you will be a part of the team responsible for designing, delivering, implementing and supporting mobile device management platform (Microsoft Intune).
Your role will be dynamic, involving both consulting directly with stakeholders and developing distinctive and innovative mobile solutions while working hand in hand with other engineers and service owners in End User Device Services.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
Your workplace will be in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Execute the service roadmap for Microsoft Intune
- Lead MDM/MAM architecture and development
- Implement key infrastructure related projects
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation
- Manage MDM solution including all associated: hardware, software, network, security
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Solid experience managing mobile devices using Intune MDM at enterprise level
- Strong scripting skills (experience using REST API, PowerShell and other scripting languages)
- Understanding of Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Entra ID
- Sound knowledge in IT cloud security
- Eager to learn and have a genuine interest in new technologies
- Team member who believes that knowledge sharing is a key to success
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3760 EUR to 5640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT End-User Engineer, Senior.