Senior Process Improvement specialist at Financial Crime Life Cycle Management Tribe
Combatting financial crime is more than a mission: it is our steadfast resolve and commitment to safeguard the trust our customers place in us to protect them from fraudulent and illicit activities. It is about enabling a financial ecosystem of integrity and confidence for our communities to thrive and grow. In FC Solutions, we bring to life the IT tools and Technologies that protect our customers, our communities and our Bank from financial crime.
The Value Chain Performance team is seeking colleagues that resonate with this noble purpose. You will be part of a group of FinCrime Process experts optimizing processes across the whole FinCrime customer lifecycle and tailoring them for integrating and unleashing the full potential of emerging technologies. You will deploy operational excellence and Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and techniques to diagnose, propose and implement process improvements jointly with users and technology experts.
- Diagnose process performance health using data analytics and Go and See observations
- Provide dimensioned proposals for process optimization and develop concrete business cases
- Provide expertise in the field of process improvement and management
- Lead and own the implementation of process improvement work
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders across the FinCrime Value Chain, facilitating transparency, collaboration, and strong results
- 3+ years’ experience in Anti-Financial Crime roles
- Demonstrated experience in actively taking part in Process Optimization work such as Rapid Improvement Events, Kaizen Events or similar improvement projects.
- Demonstrated experience in leading others
- Able to perform process analytics using the essential quality tools
- Practical experience in applying advanced Lean/Six Sigma methodologies is an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to learn-by-doing, taking ownership of own deliverables and development
- Advanced English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3640 EUR to 5460 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Process Developer, Senior.