Senior Java Software Engineer in Credit Decisioning Tribe
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this, we need creative minds and highly motivated employees with innovative perspective and the courage to improve the way we do things.
Credit Decisioning Tribe teams have a mission to disrupt traditional credit granting processes and put customers first by making fast and transparent credit decisions. Our focal point is to engage gratification and higher customer satisfaction from what we do. Some of the key aspects that will take us there are automating decisions in the customer journey by working from the perspective of contributing to a standardized process and minimizing resources spent.
You will be part of an international team, working from our offices (or home) in Copenhagen, Vilnius, and Warsaw. A team with a flat structure and an informal atmosphere. Our focus is to have good collaboration and enable the best in each other. You will be working in a self-organized Agile squad, which brings together the best of expert knowledge to secure the best standards for our solutions and increase end-to-end ownership.
- Take complete ownership of solutions (from design to deployment and production incidents)
- Bring new approaches based on your experiences, set standards, and mentor other team members
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practices
- Seek continuous improvement for yourself and your team
- See the “big picture”, but also “have an eye for the smallest details
- 4+ years of experience within IT development, software architecture, and infrastructure
- Experience and good understanding of Java and the Spring Boot framework
- Experience with MS SQL DB, ELK, RabbitMQ
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Openshift
- Good understanding of domain-driven design and REST API principles
- Understanding and experience with DevOps and CI/CD would be an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4320 EUR to 6480 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.