Senior Legal Counsel (Maternity Cover)
Do you have experience within employment and labour law and consider yourself as being agile, a good problem solver, and a great team player? We are looking for an ambitious and positive team member to join HR Legal team in Lithuania.
The role offers a great opportunity for an individual to liaise with global HR colleagues, senior managers, and other employees across a number of different functions. Reporting to the Head of HR Legal Lithuania, you will work as a part of the HR Legal Lithuanian team within Group HR and provide commercial and pragmatic employment and labour law advice to HR and the wider business. The job covers all aspects of employment and labour law as well as employees’ personal data processing, working environment issues.
If you wish to develop both your personal and professional capabilities, we offer you a high level of responsibility, as well as an inspiring team and committed managers who encourage you to grow. We also offer you an inclusive work environment where you can contribute to our success.
*This position is a maternity cover. However, the HR team and Danske Bank are always full of opportunities.
- Providing support and advice for managers and other stakeholders in the field of employment law, employee health and safety at work, personal data protection
- Designing and leading on the implementation of various HR policies and practice
- Drafting business procedures and HR related documents
- Implementing Danske Bank Group projects and supporting the key stakeholders
- Collaborating with employee’ representatives
- Providing training for managers and employees on HR legal matter
- Handling day-to-day employment cases
- University degree in law
- Several years of experience within employment law in a law firm or as an in-house lawyer
- Proficiency in Lithuanian and English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills while building relationships and ability to collaborate with employees and managers at all levels
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Quality orientation and a high level of responsibility
- Robustness and ability to work independently
- Great problem-solving skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Legal Counsel, Senior.