Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at this company isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Senior Legal Officer Role:
As a Senior Legal Officer, you will collaborate on projects/work closely with a team of experienced and dynamic professionals who provide premium/superior corporate secretarial services to clients worldwide. The Senior Legal Officer will mainly be focusing on Spanish clients which are serviced from our Vilnius office. This role will suit engaged, client-focused individuals who want to further their career (or realise their potential) in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Senior Legal Officer Job Duties in Brief:
- Overall supervision of the designated portfolio of clients ensuring that all client queries and requests are processed and completed in a timely manner, efficiently and qualitatively.
- Pick-up, assign and process (draft) legal documents in Spanish subject to Spanish law.
- Deal with local providers in Spain such as Notary’s officers, tax authorities, registrars’ officers and review the relevant drafts prepared by such providers. Also, follow up on registration and issues with registration of deeds, tax filling and other ancillary actions (in Spanish).
- Process and review legal documents such as Mercantile Registry certificates, public deeds and/or agreements in order to analyse the current situation of the company and determine possible issues.
- Assist in coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- Maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, company offices and other third parties.
- Continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures.
- Follow changes in law in Spain which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met.
- University degree in law.
- 4-5 years relevant experience in Legal field.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential.
- Compliance experience would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.