Senior Markets Specialist in ETD clearing
Do you see yourself working with Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD)? Do you have end-to-end approach? Are you always striving to provide the best client services on a daily basis?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the ETD Clearing team in the Large Corporates and Institutions Services department, where you can take an active part in the progression of the Bank.
As a Markets Specialist, you will be responsible for various back office services, such as trade life-cycle management, reconciliations, investigations and continuous process improvements. Markets Specialist performs back-office tasks of low to medium to complexity, while in close collaboration with stakeholders and customers, additionally focusing on ongoing systems or clients’ projects.
- Perform timely and accurate settlement of futures and options (ETD clearing)
- Communicate regularly with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Solve problems, make investigations, handling bookkeeping and confirmations of derivatives products
- Report to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Maintain and improve quality in daily tasks so the client receives the best possible service
- Higher education (in Finance, Economics or relevant field would be an advantage)
- Previous experience or knowledge in ETD clearing or other banking back-office area.
- Automation and working for the value chain mindset is a must
- Analytical thinking, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
- Advanced English language skills both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist (Market Specialist), Senior.