Senior Markets Specialist in FX Services
Do you see yourself working with Foreign Exchange Trades in close collaboration with dealers and larger global institutions? Are always striving to provide best client services on a daily basis?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the FX Services team in the Large Corporates and Institutions Services department, where you can take an active part in the progression of the Bank. As a Senior Markets Specialist in FX Services, you will be responsible for handling trades executed by Danske Bank on behalf of different client segments in a timely manner. The complexity of your tasks will depend on your progress pace and individual results.
In order to meet our objectives and deliver high-quality services, we have to continuously expand our professional knowledge. This is ensured by close cooperation with our stakeholders (front office staff, back-office colleagues, risk departments, etc.) through joint projects and training sessions.
- Timely and accurate settlement of FX, MM products (internationally)
- Regular communication with different stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Problem solving, investigation, managing settlements, bookkeeping and confirmations of FX products
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining and improving quality in daily tasks and striving for the best client services
- Participation in various project within the value chain
- 1-2 years work experience within financial services
- Knowledge of financial products and services
- Good analytical, accuracy, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining accuracy and high quality
- Proactiveness, process improvement, and working for the value chain mindset is a must
- Ability to work both independently and in the team
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
Would help you to deliver:
- Experience of settlement within the area of treasury or derivatives products
- CLS and SWIFT knowledge (MT202 and MT103)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist, Senior.