Senior Operations Expert
- Owning transaction management process from account setup, balance reconciliation to record keeping.
- Monitoring and investigating problematic payments.
- Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched transactions.
- Executing non-standard transactions, e.g., refunds.
- Contributing to the establishment and management of the customer fund safeguarding process.
- Identifying any issues or areas for operational improvement or automation.
- Managing customer transaction data and reports.
- Engaging in preparation of operational procedures in accordance with the requirements.
- Supporting operational team development, including recruiting and training activities of the operational team.
- Actively participating in development of the company’s proprietary payments platform in order to increase the level of automation and security of the relevant processes.
- Engaging in formulation of business and functional requirements driven by operational needs, verification of the implementation.
- Contributing to operational risk assessment, risk quantification and risk management process.
- Contributing to preparation of the operational processes, programs, and controls descriptions.
- Supporting colleagues’ efforts to comply with external and internal policies and procedures related to operations.
- Continuously evaluating and improving operational internal controls through analyses, reviews and training sessions.
- Contributing to regulatory reporting process.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in operations in a financial institution or payment services organization.
- Previous experience of work with Centrolink.
- Previous experience of work with Mambu or other similar core banking service provider.
- Extensive knowledge of payment operations, SWIFT, SEPA etc.
- Have automated a process or designed a new process as part of your role.
- Knowledge of how to settle various kinds of products (e.g., launch of card products).
- An understanding of the full transaction life cycle from account opening to record keeping.
- Being open-minded and prone to employ automation and new technologies while cooperating with best-in-class technology experts.
- Being a self-motivated team player who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
- Attention to details, analytical skills and effective priorities management.
- Financial knowledge and knowledge of regulatory environment would be considered and advantage.
- Excellent English skills.
- Outstanding learning opportunities coming from the multiple responsibilities, participation in special projects and access to senior management.
- A chance to make a change and contribute to a fast-growing FinTech start-up.
- Option to grow and develop professionally in the fast-growing start-up.
- Attractive base salary to match your skills and experience, along with additional benefits that follow the contribution to the fast-growing business.
- Flexible, multicultural and very friendly working environment.
with subject "Senior Operations Expert"