Senior Operations Officer in Global Custody Settlement team
Would you like to contribute to delivering the best customer experience?
We are looking for a new team member who is keen on efficiently handling securities trade settlement tasks, deliver high quality on time, and continuously improve.
You will join the area, focusing on an innovative, agile, and truly customer-centric culture. As a Specialist, you will support settling trades in the different markets all around the world.
Daily, you will keep in close collaboration with customers, stakeholders, and the largest counterparties across the world. You will maintain process quality and continuously look for ways to improve our daily processes.
This position includes shifts from 10:00 to 19:00 that are shared within the team using rotation.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Handling of securities settlement tasks, including business as usual and unusual, special cases
- Investigating and resolving exceptions and discrepancies, securities and cash reconciliation
- Daily communication with customers, different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties, and custodian banks all over the world
- Close collaboration within other teams in the bank
- Proactive settlement risk management and continuous improvement of the service
- Automatization of processes
- Experience in reconciliation and/or settlement services
- Knowledge of financial markets products
- Knowledge of risk management
- Strong understanding of Cash products
- Understanding of post-trade services and trade lifecycle events
- Higher education
- Data-driven, experienced in problem-solving, and proactively searching for the solution with a continuous improvement mindset
- Customer centricity
- Ability to cope with large volumes of complex tasks
- Skills in communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist, Senior.