Senior Portfolio Maintenance Specialist
Would you like to have a challenging job working with large asset managers in the Nordic?
We have been building up a team with a mix of solid and experience in the financial sector, establishing and centralizing reconciliation and controlling tasks for all Nordic countries for private clients, institutional clients, and mutual funds.
You will have an excellent opportunity to influence how our common future should look while creating sustainable processes, optimising and developing them, and contributing to continuously enhancing daily operations. In this position, you will work closely with the teams in the value chain and with external custodians.
LC&I Lithuania hub is a remote hub created for global business unit serving the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team setup where cross-country competencies are combined with supporting our customers’ needs in many areas such as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Lithuania hub is a local embassy (currently ~70 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
• Daily investigate cash and assets data mismatches hereby analyse root cause related to trades, derivatives, collateral, corporate action events, static data, etc.
• Audit of our findings and actions taken by managing workflow according to deadlines
• Participate in various fund/system changes related projects (for example, fund mergers, data migrations, regulatory implementations)
• Be a part of constant improvement of the processes – optimization and digitalization of daily reconciliation process
• At least 2 years of work experience in a trading function, middle office, or back-office activity would be an advantage
• Good at communicating in English, both written and spoken
• A university degree, preferably in Economics, Finances, Statistics or other relevant fields
• You are proactive, self-driven, accurate, and result-oriented
• You are able to keep focus in a fast pace environment and ensure daily deadlines
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery, Senior.