Senior Process Consultant in Process Management Team
Do you want to be part of defining the future bank together with subject matter experts? Are you structured, can handle multiple stakeholders and thrive in an agile setting?
If so, the next step in your career could very well be in process management. We are looking for new colleagues to join our new Process Management team in LC&I. The team will be composed across seniority and skill-set, meaning we have opportunities for both junior and senior colleagues to join the new process management units.
This is an opportunity to work in a like-minded team towards common goals to ensure structure, process, and risk awareness across the business and the new Tribe landscape. We aim to be a trusted partner for Tribes and Business Leads, where they can build a transparent process landscape and meet regulatory commitments in an efficient way The team plays a key role in meeting regulatory requirements for the tribe leadership and business within LC&I by creating a process landscape and support a number of process-related initiatives, hence paving the path for a successful development journey. As a process consultant, you will work closely with product owners, squad members and SMEs on tasks varying across areas such as process mapping, workshops facilitation and stakeholders’ management making this an excellent opportunity to develop your skill-set and network.
You will be part of a Strategy Execution unit and located in Process Management LC&I team in Vilnius. The team is part of LC&I Business Hub Lithuania, which is an integral part of global business unit serving the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers and prospects.
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to map business processes in BPMN notation
- Ensure that GDPR relevant documentation is in place and up to date
- Stakeholders management across LC&I tribes and business
- Take an active part in shaping the team, set new standards and create your space in the firm
- Influence priorities for process work to be performed
We expect you to have a positive, proactive approach to your daily work. It is a prerequisite that you demonstrate a high level of integrity and accountability towards your tasks and your interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. Our focus is to be working together on common criteria for success. Furthermore, your stakeholders would describe you as a mature and responsible professional who can be both flexible and structured when situations require you.
- ARIS and other process mapping tools
- Possess GDPR knowledge
- Be process minded
- Ability to build relationships and foster collaboration
- Ability to work autonomously
- High energy level to drive things forward in a large organization
- Easy to work with, structured, pragmatic, self-driven, and not least a strong team player
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, process mapping tools
- Fluent in English and eager to work across cultures
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Process, Senior.