Senior Process Improvement Consultant in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
Do you catch yourself thinking that there is always room for improvement? And you are eager to do the change? Do you have experience with Lean and Operational Excellence?
We are looking for a Senior Process Improvement Consultant to join Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit team, who is able not only to promote Continuous Improvement but also drive various projects.
You would join a professionals team of 6-7 people. Your responsibilities will include an active role in driving process transformation and improvements, applying your subject matter expertise, analytical, process improvement, and stakeholder management skills and industry best practices and helping to ensure successful implementation of agreed targets
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Coordinate various Continuous Improvement initiatives and be a role model in driving change, and operations management mindset;
- Identify areas for improvement and take ownership of making the relevant changes;
- Guide process improvement activities by promoting the utilization of lean methods;
- Organize and facilitate problem solving sessions, value stream mapping sessions and other workshops;
- Co-create training material and facilitate training sessions while working closely with other colleagues on initiatives and projects
- At least 2 years of experience in management consulting experience and/or Lean Manufacturing principles and methods;
- Knowledge of project management disciplines and project team dynamics;
- Proven stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority
- Good presentation & facilitation skills;
- Strong problem solving and process analysis skills;
- Pro-active and result-driven with a can-do attitude;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Senior.