Experienced Procurement Manager in Software and IT Services Procurement team
Do you want to be encouraged and develop your procurement skills and make an impact on Danske Bank IT sourcing? Are negotiations with top IT suppliers bringing you the sparkle of challenge?
As Senior IT Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for both procurement of Software & IT Services, sourcing projects from the demand management side till the contract sign off. You will have an opportunity to be engaged in bank cost optimization and compliance projects, M&A activities and category management.
You will join the Software & IT Services Procurement team that is a part of IT Procurement. Together with our colleagues in Hardware & Telco Procurement, we are 20 IT Procurement professionals spread across Denmark, Lithuania and India and responsible for delivering end-to-end IT procurement services to the whole Danske Bank group.
- Engage with various stakeholders on a daily basis by identifying and understanding their requirements and demand, work with them on business case preparations
- Be working with procurement of IT solutions, SaaS, software, and services with the focus on commercial competitiveness, the total cost of ownership and risk management related to financial institutions
- Execute complex sourcing activities (RFx, tender, etc) according to the best practices
- Be working with outsourcing contracts according to EBA regulations
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations in liaison with specialists across Legal, Compliance, Performance Management etc. to ensure compliance to business needs and Group policies
- Lead and identify continuous improvement/cost reductions on a regular and proactive basis (i.e. supplier rationalization, demand management, and other proactive opportunities)
- Present sourcing cases to management
- 3 – 5 years of related procurement, IT project management and/or IT sales experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of outsourcing in the financial sector is preferred
- Stakeholder management Contract drafting skills in the IT area
- Strong preference for execution and delivery of results
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial savviness
- Experience with project and programme management
- Clear interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills with stakeholders, vendors and senior management
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Willingness to learn, pro-activeness
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Procurement Specialist, Chief.