Senior Programme Manager for Third-Party Risk Management Program
The Outsourcing team is on a mission to develop Danske Bank’s Third-Party Risk Management practices with intelligent data analytics at the centre. To this end, the team is now running a transformation program with many stakeholders from across the bank.
You will join our global specialized team focusing on outsourcing governance, risk and compliance. We are here on a mission to build a best practice outsourcing process enabling Danske Bank Group to achieve its strategic goals as a trusted financial partner.
Here you will have the opportunity to play an active and very important role in shaping the transformation by joining the Outsourcing team and our Third-Party Risk Management Program. To succeed in this role, we are looking for a skilled senior programme manager who comes with experience in running regulatory implementation programmes.
- Own full program lifecycle from scoping to full implementation and value creation to the benefit of all involved stakeholders
- Drive projects and apply your interpersonal and analytics skills to deliver an operational transformation from start to finish
- Bring structure, ideas, and problem-solving skills to facilitate our journey and ensure deliverables
- Identify and interact with all relevant stakeholders and weigh different needs to ensure effective design and implementation of our Third-Party Risk Management model
- Coach colleagues to deliver the desired outcomes and share best practices to ensure efficiency in a team
- At least 5 years of experience in driving projects or managing a prioritized change agenda in an international organisation
- Previous experience with leading transformation projects in an in-house development organisation or management consulting firm
- Proven ability to navigate a complex stakeholder landscape, build relations, and facilitate a common direction to deliver the programme objectives
- Analytical mindset and can break down complex problems to manageable goals and take clear lead and progress against them
- Ability to coach to find the right solutions, and exercise judgment to balance competing demands
- Relevant university education in business management, engineering, project management, or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as an advanced level of English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 6080 EUR to 9120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Programme Manager, Senior.