Senior Project Manager in Fraud Management
Did you know that our Fraud Management department has prevented fraud activities for our bank, clients and society valued over 71 million euros since 2014?
Do you want to be part of the growing team that is proactively working towards strengthening the impact of Fraud Management globally?
Then use your project management experience to drive projects that have a direct impact on the safety of our bank, its customers and society!
We are looking for someone like you to join a dedicated, highly committed, skilled and diverse global team of colleagues that aim to ensure the protection from the increasing global fraud developments.
• Support implementation of strategic agenda in a fast-paced environment
• Develop and handle execution plan from start to finish
• Generate ideas, structure and solve problems with project teams
• Build and develop partnerships with stakeholders to secure their engagement and support of deliverables
• Motivate and develop co-workers and establish working relationships with business areas
• Ensure project deliverables conform to strategic objectives and directions together with creating benefits for our area
• Collaborate with colleagues to translate all critical fraud expertise into well-founded, clear, and concise analyses and recommendations
• Present your findings to relevant stakeholders in easily understandable language and gathering clarification of business needs
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting/project management
- Higher degree in business, economics or relevant field
- Great skills at working with people and facilitating dialogue
- Motivation by making sense of complicated situations and excitement about shaping and guiding projects in uncertain set-ups
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple and engaging way and lead others
- Proactiveness, result-oriented and adaptive mindset with great organisational skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Skills in setting priorities, willingness to actively take ownership and drive tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work independently and in close collaboration with team members
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager, Senior.