Senior Project Manager in Project Management, Strategy Execution and Business Controls
Are you a passionate Project Manager who thrives in delivering global projects in in complex environments? Then join our team!
Our highly professional Project Management team sits within the Strategy Execution & Business Controls area. Our focus is on implementing strategic projects, programs, and themes spanning across multiple Tribes, business domains, and customer segments. The team is located primarily in Denmark (Copenhagen) and Lithuania (Vilnius).
If you are an experienced Project Manager, we offer an excellent opportunity to join our professional colleagues where you will be able to continue learning and growing at a quick pace.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Run high complexity projects and will support the local team with various project management activities
- Build and grow teams and show individual global culture awareness
- Regular contribution to the organizational learning and driving group’s ability to improve
You will also provide:
- Matrixed direction and leadership to all project team participants
- Performance feedback to the manager of each project team participants
- Input for continuous improvement of the project management process
- Best practices, network facilitation, and an instructor, reviewer and mentor
- Very good practical understanding of all project management disciplines and phases using different methodologies (waterfall, agile, incremental)
- At least 5 years of experience of end to end project management and at least
- Hands-on experience of complex projects (Cybersecurity or IT risk project management experience would be a good advantage)
- Agility, solid communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Extensive stakeholder management experience of all levels (including Executive Leadership)
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- IPMA B, PMP, PgMP or equivalent
- Agile certification (CSM, CSPO or Scaled Agile)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager, Senior.