Senior Project Manager in Risk Analytics
Do you enjoy the responsibility of guiding projects that have a great impact on the organisation? Would you like to use your experience in project management to turn knowledge on data, infrastructure, statistics, and regulation into best-in-class risk management models? Yes! Connect with us in Danske Bank and join our Project Management Office (PMO) team as Senior Project Manager!
The PMO team currently consists of five project managers and PMO specialists based in Denmark and Lithuania and is key to exciting project execution. With a PMO colleague as a buddy to support you during your first months, you will quickly gain responsibility, enabling you to coordinate the development and implementation of our next generation of credit risk models.
With a high focus on your empowerment, you will work closely with model developers and combine a large set of stakeholders ranging from IT back-offices and data owners to Business Units across the whole Group and frontline model users. This role will thus challenge both your analytical and people skills, as it requires a holistic approach to balancing technical, regulatory and business requirements.
Your first role will be in a high priority program, which fundamentally changes our credit risk models used for the Group’s capital and impairment calculation and hence is of massive impact on Danske’s risk management. Here, you will become the face of the project together with the responsibility to ensure execution on various deliveries and milestones within.
If you think that your core values align with ours (collaboration, agility, expertise and integrity), then we are waiting for your application now!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Being the primary driver of the project in a highly regulated area where quality is key
- Planning of the project and setting up proper project governance
- Managing scope, timelines, resources and risks
- Handling stakeholders across various seniority levels and functions
- Ensuring that the project follows relevant governance processes
- Motivating and giving feedback to the project team members
- Contributing to the standardization of project management methods and tools to help us grow as a project organization
- University education within Project management, Economics or equivalent field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a project management role, coordinating multiple projects at any one time
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy in your approach given the regulatory backdrop of our industry
- Willingness to actively take ownership and take the lead to drive tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical results in a non-technical and concise manner
- Experience working within IRB or another regulatory environment will be considered as an advantage
- Project Management certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager, Senior .