Senior Quality Assurance AML Analyst for Large Corporates and Institutions
Can you assure outstanding quality and nothing less?
Quality Assurance Team within AML area is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for verifying and promoting compliance with or exceeding the pre-established quality standards in the corporates and institutions area.
You will engage with different stakeholders across the organization and be responsible for providing reports on performed analyses as well as ensuring feedback and coaching for the assigned officers about analysed services and process improvements.
We aim to set an example on how cross-functional teams should apply agile-at-scale to deliver innovation – here in Vilnius, we are creating Hub in LC&I Satellite, where different parts of the value chain are sitting together to enable even closer collaboration and co-creation. LC&I Satellite is a remote hub for global business unit serving largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team’s setup where cross-country competences are combined to support our customers’ needs in many areas as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Satellite is a local embassy (currently ~70 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Analyse data and preparing reports to improve quality performance at individual and team level
- Identify and ensuring constant improvement of service quality within a large and complex team by preparing action proposals
- Ensure coherence in the internal and external quality assessment criteria, guaranteeing alignment with the agreements adopted from the stakeholders’ organization, intervening as an expert in calibration sessions
- Optimize the use of the quality and monitoring tools and ensure improvements of the quality reports
- Ensure close cooperation between Quality Assurance team, its stakeholders and other relevant departments in regards to quality management
- Support customer centric and learning culture in the organization
- Provide regular reporting to the management and stakeholders on related area
- 2 years experience in AML area (knowledge of large corporates will be a big advantage)
- Strong attention to the details
- Ability to give and receive a constructive feedback
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Experience in developing or working within quality assurance frameworks and methodologies
- Good skills with quality KPI understanding and planning actions against gap analysis
- Stakeholder management experience with ability to influence and convince
- Being analytical and structured
- Ability to communicate and collaborate successfully across the organization
- Experienced in MS Office Suite
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - AML, Senior.