Senior Risk Manager, Reporting and Insights (Temporary Contract)
Would you like to support the Reporting & Insights agenda and join a team responsible for developing and delivering ongoing risk MI & reporting towards key stakeholders and Senior Leaders in the Personal Customers, Business Customers and Large Corporates & Institutions segments? This is an opportunity to do so and to gain an extensive network across the Danske Bank Group.
We are looking for a Senior Risk Manager, who will contribute greatly to ensuring timely reporting, providing transparency and actionable insights relating to the overall risk picture and risk decisions.
This is a fixed term contract (maternity cover)
The Reporting & Insights team is part of the Business Control & Product Management (BCPM) function that serves as the first line risk function for the Personal Customers, Business Customers and Large Customers & Institutions business segments. The goal of BCPM is to protect products, processes, systems, data and services from risks across different environments to bring value to customers and society.
Provide analysis and insights combined with coordination of eporting process and development.
The Reporting & Insights team enables the BCPM organization to drive strategic decisions by developing harmonized reports and actionable insights driven through effective stakeholder collaboration, data foundation and partnership.
As a member of the Reporting & Insights team, you will work closely colleagues within BCPM at all levels as well as key stakeholders from 2nd and 3rd LoD.
- Develop relevant analysis to identify trends and key pain points
- Drive reporting & M1 process in collaboration with the team and stakeholders to support the risk management journey
- Be a key contributor to the development of reporting and continuously work to maintain and improve existing MI & Reporting
- The ability to look beyond the numbers and identify the underlying drivers of trends and identify trends and insights
- Strong written communication skills to convey complex findings in a short and easily understandable manner
- Solid experience working with stakeholders across organizational lines
- Good experience in working with data visualization in Tableau (skills is a plus but not a requirement)
- Knowledge of operational risk management or Enterprise Risk Management
- Some knowledge of the financial sector
- Structured, pragmatic, and loves “getting things done” in time
- Advanced English level is required
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3040 EUR to 4560 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Specialist Risk, Senior.