Senior Risk Manager
Would you like to contribute to building up the Fraud Risk area? We are looking for a Senior Risk Manager who can further enhance the risk management capabilities and advice on risk and controls within the fraud. You will play a vital role in Danske Bank’s fight against financial crime.
You will join our 1st Line Financial Crime Risk Fraud team which overall purpose is to detect and prevent fraudulent activities. We will do this by utilizing data, in-depth analysis, and by having enthusiastic and skilled teammates. Together we enable stakeholders to make the right decisions so that the Bank effectively can prevent fraudulent activities and combat financial crime.
You will be a part of a growing team that is proactively working towards strengthening the prevention of fraud.
- Lead all aspects of the RCSA process including creating remediating/action plans
- Report risk assessment metrics to senior management and the relevant committees
- Develop and embed risk frameworks, methodologies, and practices within the fraud prevention unit
- Partner with the SME teams to develop and design controls
- Conduct quality assurance of the current controls
- Ensure fraud risk registration in relevant risk repositories
- Advice on fraud risk and controls
- Set up monitoring of key risk indicators
- Drive risk culture awareness, education, and training
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial sector within a risk-related area
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of Risk Assessment, frameworks, governance, and methodologies
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Project Manager, Senior.