Senior Security Architect in Cyber Design
Are you looking for the opportunity to influence and shape critical infrastructure in a large financial institution?
Group Security (GS), headed by the CSO office, is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. GS works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions. Under GS, the Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams bring security architecture and internal security standards based on regulative requirements and best practices to the rest of the group.
The Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams are part of Group Security with colleagues located in Denmark, Lithuania, and India. This team is responsible for defining our security architecture and internal standards based on threat intelligence and threat models.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain security architectures across security domains with focus on cloud security
- Develop strategic plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- Develop architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards, and procedures) to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Support the testing and validation of internal security controls
- Stay current with the industry, regulatory, and legal requirements relevant to Policy and Control
- Frameworks in information security, IT risk and compliance, and data privacy
We expect you to have:
- Approx 5 years’ experience as a Security Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, security, or similar
- Experience in providing cloud security architecture support to a large development organization
- Solid diplomatic and communication skills in English
- Information security credentials such as IGP, CISSP or similar
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT infrastructure Architect, Senior.