Senior Security Architect in Cyber Design
Are you looking for the opportunity to influence and shape critical infrastructure in a large financial institution?
Security, headed by the CSO office, is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. GS works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Under Security, the Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams bring security architecture and internal security standards based on regulative requirements and best practices to the rest of the group.
The Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams are part of Security with colleagues located in Denmark, Lithuania, and India. Our team is responsible for defining our security architecture and internal standards based on threat intelligence and threat models.
- Ensure Security and Privacy by design when assessing solution designs
- Develop and maintain security architectures across security domains
- Develop architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards, and procedures) to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Develop strategic plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- Support the testing and validation of internal security controls
- Stay current with the industry, regulatory, and legal requirements relevant to Policy and Control
- Frameworks in information security, IT risk and compliance, and data privacy
- You bring a bachelor’s degree in information technology, security, or similar, and have experience in providing security architecture support to a large development organization
- Experience in developing complex IT Solutions
- Solid diplomatic and communication skills
- Information security credentials such as IGP, CISSP, CSSLP, CIPPE, ITIL, or CGRC
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Infrastructure Architect, Senior.