Senior Security Architect in Cyber Design
Do you want to work with Cyber Security in the leading Nordic bank? You will be a part of the Cyber Design department, in Security Resilience and Controls (SRC) organization, which leads security architecture in the bank.
The Security, Resilience and Controls (SRC) organisation led by Chief Security Officer (CSO) delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. SRC works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk-mitigating solutions.
You will be part of the team focusing on Infrastructure, Network, Endpoint and Cloud security and which consists of highly skilled security professionals working across multiple domains primarily in Denmark, Lithuania and India.
You will work on broad aspects of cyber security, starting from the strategy level and moving through architecture development to the area of controls and tooling. Depending on your previous experience and career ambitions, you will have the opportunity to focus on or combine infrastructure, Network, Endpoint, IAM, or Cloud security domains. Your role will centre on contributing to secure and modern solution adoption in the bank in the form of contributing to and driving security strategy, gap analysis, requirement building, cyber risks, and solutions review.
- Ensure that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture, including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes
- Perform security reviews, and evaluate security architectures and designs to determine the adequacy of the security design and architecture proposed or provided in response to requirements
- Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements based on industry standards and cybersecurity policies and practices
- Document and address the organization’s information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements
- Serve as the primary liaison between the enterprise architect and the systems security engineer and coordinate with system owners, common control providers, and system security officers on the allocation of security controls as system-specific, hybrid, or common controls
- Solid experience in designing, building, maturing and scaling security architecture capabilities and oversight in cloud-first organisations
- Deep understanding of how to articulate relevant strategic roadmaps in a compelling, customer-focused way
- Specialized training in security architecture concepts, principles, and practice (such as CISSP, CSSP, SEC530)
- Advanced skills in English
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure, platform, software security design patterns, software architecture and associated security principles
- Genuine interest in innovation with a curiosity to explore and the ability to internalize industry best practices, trends, and business insights from global sources to help shape the architecture roadmap and target
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 5120 EUR to 7680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Enterprise Architect, Senior.