Senior Security Architect
Are you a motivated Security Architect? Do you want to work with Cyber security in the leading Nordic bank?
You will be a part of the Cyber Design & Cyber Build department a part of Security which guides security architecture development and engineering in the bank. Your team will be Platforms security which consists of security professionals working across multiple countries in Denmark, India, Lithuania and Estonia and we are not limited only to these.
As a senior architect, you will work on broad aspects of cyber security starting from the strategy level through architecture development to the area of controls and tools. We focus on infrastructure technologies, network, mainframe and endpoints security in the Danske bank group.
- Identify regular risks and ways to mitigate them
- Research security, keep an eye on trends
- Design Cyber security architecture
- Lead modern security controls development
- Manage stakeholders, advice and guide them
- Review, and assess complex solutions and changes
- Develop security requirements, instructions, and policies
- Contribute to security governance development
- You are an experienced security architect with broad knowledge of infrastructure platforms and technologies
- Solid presentation and communications skills, you are able to communicate to either C level or developer and engineer
- Focused to direct people towards a goal, challenge situations and seek improvement with modern capabilities
- Solid knowledge of operating systems, networks, containerization, virtualization, storage, databases and security risks and controls for them
- Good knowledge of classical and modern security technologies
- DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps techniques
- AWS or Azure skills with a focus on public cloud risks and controls
- CISSP, SABSA or other certifications in security is an advantage
- PCI DSS standards good knowledge and security skills. PCI-related certification is an advantage
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Enterprise Architect, Senior.