Senior Software Architect for Anti-Money-Laundering IT systems
In Danske Bank, we are committed to being on the forefront of digital and mobile development in a pursuit to effectively prevent and counter money laundering.
To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and courage to challenge the way we do things.
• Design and build best in class solutions for anti-money-laundering based on .NET and cloud technologies
• Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation
• Communicate your designed system architecture in diagrams, drawings and models to both internal and external stakeholders
• Obsess with quality and efficiency through e.g. automation and test driven development (TDD)
• Drive continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – inspire, motivate and coach your colleagues
• Promote agile ways of working in a large scale, complex environment
• Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
• Understand the customer journey end-to-end
• Self-directed work style
• Strong technologist writing SOLID C# code on .NET Core
• Knowledge on systems developed in Java
• +5 years experience designing large scale systems
• Knowledge about Angular and/or React
• General understanding of backend services architecture and patterns
• General knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
• DDD, APIs and microservice architecture design
• Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Automated testing (e.g. TDD, xUnit etc.)
• CI/CD pipelines with TFS
• Understanding of critical enterprise systems, Microsoft and open source stack on cloud infrastructure
• Fluent in English
• Proactive, positive, passionate and outspoken – “can do” attitude
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.