Senior Software Architect in Monitoring and Screening Tribe
We are looking for an architect to design our future solutions to detect and prevent fraud, bribery, corruption, and tax evasion.
You will be working in close collaboration with the product owner and financial crime specialists on designing and selecting solutions; the field is complex both on business processes and in the technical decisions that reach from solution design to selection of possible off-the-shelf components.
We value cloud-based solutions, microservices, rest message-based interactions between solutions, data architecture based on streaming API’s and Hadoop, and we develop solutions that make full use of advanced analytical models in interplay with the manual investigation.
Since we are designing our expansion, you will be working with a fairly open problem statement, and you must select and design the solutions that match the needs. Once the design is in place, we will expand with resources to build future solutions.
As a software architect, you will be primarily responsible for technology choices, buy versus build decisions, and future solution design.
- You will work closely with the product owner to understand the business area and define the problem statement.
- You will refer to our tribe architect and define principles for solution design with them.
- You will expand the capabilities in an architecture team that is currently very data and model-focused.
- You will be working with the enterprise architects to define a target state architecture for the area and ensure that we fill the right niche in the overall enterprise architecture.
- You will be working in a squad with both business SME’s and developers to develop and expand on solutions.
As a software architect, you are a skilled analyst who thrives on a complex interaction between process and technology. In addition, you are an inspired communicator who can engage business stakeholders in complex technological decisions and build good relations across the organisation.
- You have a solid technical and solution design background understanding domain driven design and how this plays into technical solution design
- You have preferably worked with data driven analytical solutions
- You bring order to chaos, narrowing down a complex problem to design choices that we can make, and you exert good judgment when recommending solutions
- You design for continuous value delivery starting small and learning from each solution increment
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development and implementation, at least 2 of these as an architect and you are well-founded in either .net or java
- You have a solid understanding of domain driven design and the value that cloud based deployment platform brings
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken – and are ready to communicate on a daily basis with team members across locations
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Software Architect, Senior.