Senior Software Architect
Do you want to help build the credit infrastructure that drives core credit decisions in Danske Bank?
We now offer an opportunity to be part of a great Tribe within Danske Bank, where we support our Customer Journeys as well as other parts of the bank with core credit- and decisioning capabilities. Will you help us achieve our mission: “We enable a seamless credit experience for our customer across channels”?
You will become part of the Credit Decisioning Tribe (CDT) in an agile setup, where your role will be to define future architectures and be in the driver seat of realizing them. You will be part of a cross-functional squad bringing all the necessary knowledge in the same team where it will your responsibility for defining the future architecture. In addition, you will be part of our chapter of Software Architects defining practices and reference architecture across all our squads in our tribe.
- Design solutions to meet short- and long term business needs and requirements aligned with strategic architecture direction and roadmaps
- See the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team
- Act as architecture lead in development initiatives to drive solution design and provide solution guidance to team members
- Be working with the Credit Decisioning systems supporting our customer journey systems, core banking systems and tying all these together
- 6+ years of experience within IT development, software architecture and infrastructure
- Experiences in designing complex enterprise systems
- Ability to document and communicate architectural subject matter
- Experienced in back-end Java development using frameworks like Spring Boot
- Good data modelling skills
- Proficiency in domain modelling and Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experiences in API-based integration using REST APIs, gRPC, and event-driven architecture
- Experiences in containerized deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform)
- Experiences in self-serviced cloud infrastructure provisioning (IaC)
- Hands-on exposure to Microservices architecture, its benefits and drawbacks
- Knowledge of modelling languages such as UML
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.