Senior Software Engineer C# Equities Etrade squad
Within the Equities E-trade squad, we manage several high criticality 3rd party trading solutions (used for trading in equities and exchange-traded derivatives) and integrations with other in-house or external systems.
We emphasize professionalism, high-quality results, and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing situation.
We are responsible for:
- Development and operation of mission-critical integrations
- Integrating our systems through APIs with other in house systems
- Ensure a large amount of data is captured and stored correctly due to a highly regulated environment
- Enable Danske Bank traders to deliver the best financial solutions and best experience for the banks’ clients
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- At least 3-5 years of experience with C#
- Great SQL skills
- API design
- Good understanding of distributed enterprise level system development
- Experience with messaging tools such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Skills in CI/CD
- Skills in Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Experience working in financial domain
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.