Senior Software Engineer C++ OTC squad
Do you want to make a difference for a Markets Division within one of the largest banks in the Nordics? Are you a proven C++ developer?
Then you have to come to join the ‘OTC Deal Capture Squad’ within Danske Bank A/S. Our team is responsible for real-time trading of Interest Rates and Credit derivatives within Danske Bank.
The solution that we are supporting and developing is a C++ application on the Windows platform. The System is called Summit from Finastra and it is heavily customized internally using a vendor development framework.
We handle and own the product system, and ensure key figures are made available for all stakeholder systems within the value chain. We optimize, develop and maintain processes around Summit, for the Business (dealers and traders), to ensure scalability and First Time Right trades and figures.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in product/system requirement document review and evaluation, feasibility study, and proof of concept
- Manage the entire life cycle of multiple related complex modules and systems, manufacturing test/verification methodology, documentation, design, coding, testing, maintenance, and result tracking
- Engage in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure/environment setup
- At least 2-3 years of experience with C++ with STL is a must.
- Ability to think in terms of distributed systems that process huge amounts of information
- Familiar with SOLID Design principles and various design patterns
- Proficiency in multithreading programming and synchronization mechanisms
- Understanding of system internals and excellent debugging skills
- Knowledge of relational database systems Oracle, MSSQL
- Experience with TCP/IP stack
- Ability to work with modern virtualization tools, platforms, and techniques like Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Good understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Boost framework
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, bitbucket), and experience in Agile
- Financial domain expertise
- Experience with C#
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.