Senior Software Engineer for building our Messaging and Streaming platform
If event-driven architecture, distributed microservices, and cloud development are your favourite meal, and you thrive being challenged and putting your expertise and competence into action, read along. By the end of the reading, we are sure you will find this position interesting.
“API Adoption & Architecture“ is a newly established area, and we aim to accelerate the development of high-quality APIs that are simple, easy-to-use, and in-demand.
The „Data Integration Hub“ team is building the glue for the distributed microservices to communicate through events and minimize the need for point-to-point communication. We are working with technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, and hosting on AWS.
We are an agile team of highly skilled geeks working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
We are currently scaling our team to support our API journey in Danske Bank and looking for a skilled Senior software engineer to join our team in Lithuania.
The journey has just begun, so you have the chance of being part of something amazing!
You will play a vital role in identifying requirements, designing, building, and supporting our Data Integration Hub. The solution is an essential component in our API development journey as it enables microservices to communicate, consume, and produce domain events.
To achieve that, we are looking for a skilled engineer and a qualified team member who lives by agile values, can act as a mentor, and support the team and tribe grow.
- 3 – 5 years in Software Engineering
- Working knowledge with distributed systems development
- Working knowledge with Kubernetes, EKS or GKE
- Working knowledge with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Working knowledge with IaC
- Experience with event-driven architecture, and asynchronous system communication
- Experience with messaging middleware like RabbitMQ, Kafka or Kinesis
- Solid experience with CI/CD and a mindset for automating everything
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration, communication, and social skills
- The ability to continuously acquire new knowledge and apply it to solutions
- Well-founded experience working with agile development methodologies and a genuinely agile mindset
- Fluent in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.