Senior Software Engineer for our Multi Cloud platform
If you are curious and enthusiastic about software engineering and cloud computing along with a great wish for new challenges, then come have a delicious byte of our Multi-Cloud platform.
In the Multi-Cloud Team, we are on a mission to create a public cloud infrastructure platform for Danske Bank developers. A platform that allows our developers and business to build and operate great new banking solutions utilizing the power of the public cloud in an efficient and secure way.
We offer a position in a unit that has great strategic importance for Danske Bank. You will have great, skilled colleagues that enjoy a laugh in an informal atmosphere – and you will interact with many inspiring colleagues all around Danske Bank that will make you grow professionally and personally.
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Develop and maintain multi-cloud platform solution based on AWS and other cloud providers going forward
- Work together with application development teams to understand their needs and help them enable the power of the public cloud
- Develop high-quality, scalable and maintainable solutions based on AWS services
- Maintain and develop CI/CD pipelines to automate the cloud infrastructure provisioning
- Build reusable building blocks and blueprints for infrastructure components for the developer community
- Actively contribute to the developer community and establish patterns and best practices when working with the public cloud
- Embed security controls in everything we do
- Continuously learn new methodologies and technologies
- 3+years of experience in Software Engineering in general and experience with public cloud infrastructure
- Higher education in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Containerization using Kubernetes and Docker
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- SQL and Non-SQL knowledge and hands-on experience
- Knowledge and experience with messaging systems (like RabbitMQ)
- Good collaboration, communication and social skills
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.