Senior Software Engineer in Asset Financing Tribe
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
More specifically, you will be joining the Asset Financing Tribe. The Tribe’s goals are to deliver digital end-to-end asset financing products to our customers while maintaining a long-term focus on building a robust and scalable platform to support all of our products within the Nordics.
The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, agile development, flat hierarchy and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Asset Finance, you will:
• Work within your dedicated squad day-to-day, developing new services and features
• Be expected to actively participate in your Java Chapter (a technical guild of sorts), to keep up-to-date with the latest tooling, frameworks and methodologies within the Java landscape
• Participate in all phases of application development – from designing & building to deploying, running and maintaining
• Act with system ownership in mind and take responsibility for ensuring high quality in all solutions – both directly through your own work and indirectly through providing guidance to your team members
• 3+ years of software development experience using Java
• Closely familiar with Git, Java 11+ and Spring Boot 2+
• Experience building microservices with REST APIs
• Experience and importantly – focus on writing clean, well-tested and easy to maintain code
• Experience working with relational databases
• Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
• Experience working with scrum or other agile methodologies
• Fluent and comfortable in English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
• Any Java certification(-s)
• Experience working with asynchronous messaging, Docker, Kubernetes
• Basic understanding of different banking domains
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.