Senior Software Engineer (.NET) in Financing Business Tribe
You will join Financing Businesses Tribe and will work in a truly agile environment, closely resembling the Spotify model, where each role (Cloud/Front-End/Business Analysts) is grouped in a Chapter and members from each Chapter form Squads that focus on clearly defined goals.
The Financing Businesses Tribe owns and develops modern solutions that help the employees in Danske Bank to efficiently handle one of our core business areas – Financing.
Our modern web apps are mainly built in React and are tightly integrated with our .NET-based Mid-tier layer, e.g., using GraphQL.
The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, true agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable and resilient
- Act with system ownership and take responsibility for ensuring high quality in all solutions
- Guide and empower FB tribe developers, acting as a visionary and mentor to other developers
- Closely collaborate with business people, IT architects and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way how we do things
- Work with .NET, MS SQL, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, and OpenShift, utilizing the bank’s private Cloud infrastructure
- Professional experience with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Great understanding of Microservices, Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles
- Strong understanding of SQL / NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, OpenShift
- Strong professional knowledge of Software Engineering disciplines and best practices
- Aware of authentication protocols and directory services used in typical enterprise networks
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git and/or TFS
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
- Proactive, positive, passionate about developing software with a focus on quality, outspoken team player
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.