Senior Software Engineer with a passion for security
Are you thrilled about Cloud technology and security? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you at Danske Bank.
Application Security and Testing is a small but fast-growing development team, we are currently a team of three members. We are therefore looking for a senior software developer with a passion for DevSecOps and application security. We are currently developing a framework for automating application security controls and enabling secure DevOps practices for development teams. Development teams move fast and automation is a key factor in allowing the security team to keep up. Our mission is to enable security at the speed of DevOps, ie. More security, less paperwork.
• Contribute to developing and maintaining secure development tools and practices
• Design and implement automated security controls embedded in CI/CD pipelines.
• Contribute to developing a framework for the automation of application security controls
• Automate and transform time-consuming and routine-based security processes and approvals
• Work to enable and promote secure DevOps processes
• Build resilient, reliable and highly-available security services to support our development teams
• Depending on the candidate, you may also be responsible for engaging with the broader developer community in Danske Bank to consult on secure development practices
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET development, REST APIs, microservices and SQL
- Intermediate experience with scripting in Bash, PowerShell or Python
- Solid experience with DevOps tools and processes, building automation and orchestration tools
- Efficient working knowledge of container technology, Docker, Kubernetes and microservices. Ideally, also have experience with OpenShift 3 and 4.
- Solid experience with source control systems such as Git, TFS and Stash and various ways of using them (GitFlow, GitOps etc.)
- Working knowledge of networking, micro-segmentation and firewall rules
- Knowledge of the modern web/app development stack and cloud-native development
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
- Persistency in solving problems and willingness to cooperate and co-create solutions with other teams and stakeholders
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Security Engineer, Senior.