Senior Solution Architect – End User Services
You will join the End User Services team and work closely with the management, which is responsible for Danske Bank Group end users’ devices management, collaboration and productivity tools, voice and contact centre services and global service desk.
End User Services area is going through a transformation, embracing modern ways of working using both on-prem and public cloud-based technical capabilities. Consumerization of IT puts positive pressure on delivering modern services. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work hand in hand with service owners designing and leading technical implementations of enterprise-scale solutions.
End User Services teams are located primarily in Lithuania, Denmark and India together with the other parts of IT. You workplace will be in Lithuania.
- Drive the Digital Workplace subject from an architecture perspective and act as the domain expert for architecture for End User Services in Danske Bank
- Work with senior management of EUS to develop the Digital Workplace Roadmap and work with service teams and owners helping them improve the technology and user experience
- Work closely with Service Owners and facilitate Digital workplace & Collaboration strategy and roadmap development
- Oversee the landscape for digital workplace & collaboration market and vendors strategies, share the directions and insights with Service Owners
- Produce architectures (high and low levels) for enterprise-wide solutions implementation within a regulated environment
- Lead technical implementations by closed work with engineering teams
- Good conceptual understanding of Digital Workplace as subject
- High-level understanding of all Digital Workplace affiliated technologies with a sound knowledge of service management
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- You are comfortable working with senior management and stakeholders
- Ability to describe complex solutions in a simple way understandable for business and Service Owners
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (both spoken and written)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Infrastructure Architect, Senior.