Senior Solution Architect
Are you a progressive and enthusiastic IT innovator striving to be part of a fundamental technology transformation in the financial services domain away from monolithic platforms into modern cloud-native solutions?
The architectural strategy for the Asset Management Tribe that you will be part of is DDD-based and API-driven. This requires a transformation towards a microservices-enabled architecture involving new platforms and technologies (containerized .NET Core applications hosted on OpenShift), resilient integration patterns, and changing the ways of working – you will be an important contributor to bringing this change.
Here in the Asset Management Tribe, we support the Asset Management business’ everyday needs by delivering best-in-class IT solutions. We move efficiency through standardization whilst making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
This is your chance to work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions, and maybe once in a lifetime opportunity to witness a large-scale bank transformation to a cloud-native architecture.
Join us, and we’ll give you the possibility to shape the future of one of the Scandinavian region’s biggest Asset Management departments!
You will work in a non-traditional agile environment closely together with engineers, architects, leaders, and business analysts in a modern cross-border/multicultural team across the Nordics, Baltics, and India.
You will work with agile teams delivering state-of-the-art platform architecture, bridge applications, and infrastructure by guiding the right technology choices, advocating those organization-wide, and influencing strategy and roadmaps. Responsibilities will include designing the end-to-end solutions, advising on best practices for infrastructure usage, and contributing to strategic bank platforms’ improvements.
To be more precise, you will:
- Design, implement and document solution and integration architectures
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain-driven design, event sourcing, and command-query responsibility segregation
- Evaluate the impact of design decisions on solution level
- Ensure architecture compliance with target architecture
- Communicate your designed system architecture in diagrams, drawings, and models to both internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a sparring partner for engineers and lead by example
- Ingest, advocate and refine best practices for software engineering
- Look for opportunities to simplify and optimize the way we work
- Be at the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
- Strong technologist writing C# code on .NET Core
- General understanding of backend services architecture and patterns
- DDD, APIs, and microservice architecture design
- Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Automated testing (e.g. TDD, xUnit, etc.), Build, Package and Deploy using CI/CD pipelines, Observability (Metrics, Logging, Tracing, Monitoring)
- Experience architecting and delivering 24/7 highly critical n-tier solutions in a decentralized environment
- Experience in cloud-native application development and deployment patterns
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, security, risk concerns, and generic cross-tower and interdisciplinary understanding
- Stay current with software architecture and engineering best practices and advances
- Desire to work in an innovative, agile environment
- Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
- Proactive, positive, passionate, and outspoken – “can do” attitude
- Ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
- Knowledge of the banking industry IT solutions, business, and the Asset Management domain would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.