Senior Specialist in Equity Custodian Services
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about financial markets, trade settlement tasks, continuous improvements and is ready to deliver high quality service in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a part of an international team of highly skilled professionals, focusing on trades in the EU, USA, SE and NO domestic markets.
You will work in close collaboration with customers, stakeholders, the largest counterparties across the world and collegues within the Group in the event of trade detail mismatches, any other related requests and solve them effectively.
This position includes shifts from 10:00 to 19:00 that are shared within the team using rotation.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Handle and monitor settlement tasks related to Equity Securities trades in different markets (CSDs), including special cases
- Investigate and solve trade related exceptions, reconcile discrepancies in securities and cash positions and other issues
- Professionally communicate with different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties and custodian banks all over the world
- Closely collaborate within other teams in the bank
- Proactively contribute in risk mitigation, continuous improvement projects and automatization of processes
- Continuously learn from other professionals and ensure knowledge sharing
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Strong understanding of Cash Equity products
- Understanding of post-trade services and trade lifecycle events
- Experience in reconciliation and/or settlement services
- Knowledge of risk management
- Data-driven, experienced in problem-solving and proactively searching for the solution with a continuous improvement mindset
- Customer centricity
- Ability to cope with large volumes of complex tasks
- Skills in communication, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English, both verbal and spoken – all work communication is in English
- Higher education
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist, Senior.